Digital MarketingEnterprise Monkey
Public Relations InternKingston5 Productions
Virtual Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Marketing Analyst InternBusiness Expo Center
Account Mgmt/ Social Media Interngriffin360
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Social Media/MarketingHTH & Associates
SEO/Content Marketing InternshipeGenerationMarketing
Real Estate Marketing and Social Media InternBookmark This
Keller Williams NYC Tribeca
New York, NY
Posted: September 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKeller Williams Real Estate, the worlds largest real estate firm is launching a major office in Tribeca. The Comandini Team at Keller Williams Tribeca seeking a qualified marketing intern to help us engage and grow our client base through various platforms including direct marketing campaigns, email marketing and newsletters, as well as social media.
The ideal candidate is a self-directed individual with a background in Marketing or Communications who isn't afraid to take on big projects. We are looking for someone creative and thoughtful when designing promotional material, interacting with online communities and building relationships.
As an intern, you can earn college credit and valuable experience while working directly with our team on real projects that will help us grow in the competitive environment of New York City real estate.
Please note that this is NOT a summer internship. We are looking for candidates who live within a 30 minute radius from our office and who are currently available with availability between the hours of 9:00- 5:00 M-F.
Responsibilities* Assist with launching direct mail and email campaigns
* Design print and web-based materials that help promote our unique brand
* Assist our team in building and presenting social media strategy
* Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers
* Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects
Requirements* You must be able to obtain college credit for your assignment as an intern at Keller Williams Tribeca.
* Background in Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline.
* Strong communication skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office, Photoshop, and Illustrator
* Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
* Creative and Flexible.
* Familiarity with social networking sites