Social Media Marketing InternTennis Media Management, Inc
Paid Digital Marketing Intern - GrowthGood&Co
Paid Digital Marketing Intern - GrowthGood&Co
Content Marketing and Public Relations InternshipPlexuss.com
Augmented Reality Start-Up in need of Marketing Intern!Augmently, LLC
Real Estate Marketing Intern For Real Estate Investing BusinessBookmark This
Posted: April 05 2016
Company Location: Lynnwood, WA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Our Company and the Opportunity
Interested in working virtually, setting your own hours, and learning Internet marketing, social media marketing?
A startup Investates LLC entrepreneurial business seeks interns to work remotely. This position is unpaid, but offers exceptional resume building and networking opportunities. You will learn the in’s and out’s of the online industry, “local search” marketing and an entrepreneurial company (from the ground up).
This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience. If you need college credit for your internship we are willing to work with your school and academic advisor to assist you in obtaining credit.
Our company Investates LLC is a young entrepreneurial business. We are a Real Estate investing firm that primarily focuses in Seattle market, But we are also looking forward to extend our business nationwide.
You can learn about us here: https://investates.us/ and http://www.wahomesdeals.com/
Must send resume, cover letter ONLY to admin @investates . us only and let us know if you will be applying for credit for your internship. This inbox is not monitored.
Your Responsibilities As A Real Estate Marketing Intern will Include:
- Building huge network of real estate minded people using social media networks
- Become well versed in local search
- Use social networking, social media and social bookmarking to drive a flood of traffic to our sites (and our clients sites)
- Assist with social media, blogging, article marketing, video marketing, and other Internet Marketing strategies, tactics, press releases and sites like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Linkedin to increase traffic to our sites, and the sites of our clients (all local businesses based in Seattle area WA.
Additionally, you will be responsible for sending an email every day you work answering the following questions - (This is an ABSOLUTE MUST):
What you got done that day?
What challenges or obstacles you encountered?
What questions you have?
RequirementsQualifications We Are Looking For In Our Local Search/Marketing Intern
Interns applying for this internship should be Marketing, Business, or Real Estate majors with experience on the Web. Additional majors with a strong background and/or relevant experience will also be given consideration. We prefer current college students but would consider recent graduates.
Must be a dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, personable and an organized self-starter. The applicant should possess a basic knowledge of how marketing can help a business grow, as well as possess excellent communications skills, be detail oriented and be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
Additional Qualifications we are looking for:
- Proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, energetic, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic who is hands-on
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong people skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
- Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
-Honesty, hard work (doing your best) and willingness to learn (we will put a lot on you to learn).
- Access to any USA MLS
Don't worry if you don't understand how to do everything listed above: training will be provided.
Hours + Salary:
- Minimum of 15 hours per week
- Position available immediately
- This is an unpaid internship for college credit if desired. You will receive valuable experience in Marketing Real Estate. We will work with your school/academic advisor to help you fulfill college credit if needed but please let us know PRIOR to the beginning of your internship so that we can coordinate appropriately with your school.
Further employment will be considered.
Who You Will Report To:
You will report directly to the manager of our company.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in an internship:
-With an entrepreneurial company
-With a company that has remote workers from India to Virginia, and from the Philippines to Louisiana to Canada
-With a company run by a Russian manager woman.
-Where you will learn the foundations of how to market an online business using social media and more!
Then this is DEFINITELY for you!
If you are looking for:
-A paid position
-A stuffy office environment
-A "big" company
-Somebody watching over your shoulder every 5 minutes
Then this position is NOT for you, please do not apply.
Please also indicate in an email if you will be applying for credit for your internship.
SkillsRequired - American English
Preferred - Marketing Communications, Attention To Detail, Real Estate Acquisitions, American English