Marketing InternNu Republic
Internet MarketingGFCIB and Advisers, LLC
Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
*Advanced Content Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternMs. Saroha
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Brand Marketing InternMaven Clinic
Content Marketing InternshipAntandre
Real Estate Marketing InternshipBookmark This
909 Grand Avenue
San Diego, CA
Posted: September 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRealty National is a full-service real estate brokerage firm with teams in San Diego, Orange County,
Riverside County, Sacramento and Boston, MA. Realty National is the Exclusive Brokerage of CT Homes
LLC properties from the hit TV show "Flip This House." This is not your average real estate brokerage
firm; the agents live and breathe real estate and help homeowners and investors sell their properties
through customized marketing systems and negotiation techniques.
The Realty National team is a laid-back, yet fast moving and super talented group of “A Players” who are
committed to continuous personal development, professional growth and making a difference in the
world. Join us!
Realty National San Diego is looking to bring on a student intern for College Credit to assist with the
marketing aspects of real estate and selling homes. In this internship position, one will work in the fields
of Marketing, Promotions and Event Coordination.
ResponsibilitiesIn this role, you will assist with:
• Communications, public relations and promotional activities to support the Realty National
• Increasing awareness and recognition of Realty National by engaging in various social media
• Increasing local market exposure through Trade Shows, charity outreach, Realtor events, etc.
• Updating website content and video blog development
• Researching and implementing new market trends
• Promoting new home listings in the San Diego market through online and print channels
• Featuring new and current Realtors
RequirementsExcellent writing skills
• Superior communication skills
• Personable and outgoing with the ability to work in a team
• Tech-savvy fast learner
• Ability to track projects and implement measurement tools
• Extremely creative and able to think outside of the box
• Ability to Multi-task
• Extremely Organized and Neat
• Excited to seek out effective marketing opportunities in the Real Estate industry