Marketing and Communications InternThe Joven Institute
Paid - Content Marketing InternshipAdoshi.co
Summer Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Marketing Intern sought for Fall 2017Eight6Zero Marketing
Marketing & Business Intern - Unpaid/Telecommute/Flexible hrsMoney Munchkids
Social Media / Marketing InternPods&Pads
Business Development Intern (Fall Semester 2017)PearIt
Record Label Marketing Intern Position (Intern to Hire)Bookmark This
Homicide Flow Ent
Posted: September 08 2016
Company Location: Bronx, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking talented PR/ Marketing Reps and Interns to create and promote press releases, promote the Homicide Flow Ent brand to college radio/commercial/non-commercial radio , independent worker to promote EP release for online marketing , promote in social media platform( Facebook, Twitter etc.) , promote online with friends one on one, market, seek sponsorship , music artist branding etc. Candidate will also assist in building B2B relationships to generate business and other promotional avenues.
If you want to gain experience and are resourceful and result-oriented; contact us today!
Positions are full-time and part-time; based on your availability.
Responsibilities• Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
• Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
• Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
• Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
• Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements• Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
• Must be detail-oriented
• Public Relations and Digital Music Marketing
• Some knowledge of marketing and graphic design; including software
• Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
• Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
• Have music industry and marketing contacts; or ability to generate contacts quickly
• Degree in Marketing, preferred but not mandatory
• Marketing students welcome to apply