Marketing InternNoSeeUm No More
Entry Level Marketing & Advertising PositionsImperial Solutions, Inc
Social MediaThrill of the Hunt
Brand Ambassador / Marketing Intern - Ohio State UniversityThundergrad
4 EVER Miami BRAND AMBASSADORManager
Drink Philly Social Media InternshipDrink Philly
Marketing Assistant Intern PositionTrvl Porter
Online MarketingKissi Couture Inc
Record Label Marketing Intern Position (Intern to Hire)Bookmark This
Homicide Flow Ent
Posted: September 08 2016
Company Location: Bronx, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking talented PR/ Marketing Reps and Interns to create and promote press releases, promote the Homicide Flow Ent brand to college radio/commercial/non-commercial radio , independent worker to promote EP release for online marketing , promote in social media platform( Facebook, Twitter etc.) , promote online with friends one on one, market, seek sponsorship , music artist branding etc. Candidate will also assist in building B2B relationships to generate business and other promotional avenues.
If you want to gain experience and are resourceful and result-oriented; contact us today!
Positions are full-time and part-time; based on your availability.
Responsibilities• Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
• Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
• Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
• Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
• Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements• Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
• Must be detail-oriented
• Public Relations and Digital Music Marketing
• Some knowledge of marketing and graphic design; including software
• Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
• Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
• Have music industry and marketing contacts; or ability to generate contacts quickly
• Degree in Marketing, preferred but not mandatory
• Marketing students welcome to apply