MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Social Media/ Influencer Marketing InternThe Blog Bar
Social Media InternAlternative Strategies
Copywriting/Marketing InternCPG Agency
Recruitment Intern - Apply on our website onlyBookmark This
Strong Franchise Corp.
1717 E. Busch Blvd, Bldg #200
Posted: October 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionONLY apply on our website through the "Strong Intern" application under part-time positions http://strongcollegestudents.com/employment/
NO OTHER APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED Apply at our website only.
Currently seeking motivated and outgoing interns eager to learn, grow, and blossom in our unique work environment powered by students like you! We’re always hiring here at SCS, so recruitment efforts are essential and we need all the help we can get! Tasks include attending job fairs, finding candidates through several online recruitment platforms, and representing our brand to potential employees. If you’re a high energy people person then you’re exactly what we’re looking for (and you’ll have fun on the job). Additionally, highly qualified applicants may have the opportunity to work remotely, however, occasional travel will be required (job fairs, etc.). COMPENSATION is offered, so yes you can say YEAH!
- Flexible hours around your class schedule
- Workplace Freedom and Professional Independence (No boss standing over your shoulder)
- Gain experience and build your resume
- Opportunities for permanent positions full-time and part-time
- We’re growing fast so there’s room for growth
- Unparalleled opportunity for responsibility
- You will learn skills for your future beyond what the classroom provides
Please apply on our website through the "Strong Intern" application under part-time positions http://strongcollegestudents.com/employment/
Requirements- A desire to be creative and resourceful
- We’re looking for talent so bring your skill set
- Prior office experience is a plus
- Some positions require the use of a personal vehicle
- Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or Graduate qualification
- Majors: Accounting, Advertising/Public Relations, Business Economics, Computer Graphics, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Government/World Affairs, International Business, Management, Management IS, Marketing, MBA, New Media Production, Leadership