Book Marketing InternPulse, LLC
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesNLD Group, Inc.
Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Regional Sales RepresentativeBookmark This
CP TECHSOURCE INC
Posted: April 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a distributor of lawn mower and small engine parts, sell both through on-line e-commerce channels like Ebay, Amazon,Sears and our own website. if you are looking for a career of as an entrepreneur, then this will be a good fit to start with. We offer this stage for you to use your own imagination, experience and understanding of business to develop it with your best way. The compensation will be base monthly payment plus commission from the sales generate both from our existing e-commerce website and the company website for specific geographic regions.
Responsibilities1. Will be dedicated responsible for one e-commerce channel store operation, include product posting, watch inventory, monitor shipping and deal with returns, answering customer's both technical and commercial questions.
2. Will be assigned specific regions of sales, plan your own marketing strategies,search potential customers and cold call them to register on company website to buy directly.
3. Maybe visit a local warehouse close by to cycle count inventory, verify returns at regular basis when ever need to do so.
4. Generate reports of each sales channel and discuss at monthly basis for strategies.
Requirements1. Excellent communication skill in both verbal and writing.
2. Good understanding of product knowledge through several training session, must be a self learner of the product once start-up.
3. Major in Marketing, Sales or business.
4. Previous web design knowledge and marketing experience preferred.
5. As the manager of your store, you must have Internet access capability 7/24 to answer customer questions and inquiry as soon as you can.
SkillsRequired - B2B Marketing
Preferred - B2B eCommerce, B2B Marketing Strategy, B2C