- Internships /
- Marketing /
- PAID Remote Internship for Millennial-Focused Credit Score Builder Santa Monica Startup
Paid Internship for leading NJ-based Incentive/Loyalty Marketing firm!Rymax Marketing
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Hanover College - IndianaU-Haul International
Paid Sales and Marketing Intern (Commission based intern)Hedonic Marketing Solutions
Videographer and Social Media InternshipAmerican Adventure Expeditions
MARKETING AND SALES INTERNSHIP - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Events Management Intern - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Marketing and Social Media InternAchieve Internet
PAID Remote Internship for Millennial-Focused Credit Score Builder Santa Monica StartupBookmark This
Posted: February 17 2016
Company Location: Santa Monica, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLenny is looking for students on your campus to participate in a brand ambassador program. You’ll be representing Lenny, an iOS app that focuses on helping Millennials build their credit score at an early age.
The Lenny platform offers instant micro-loans to students based on their GPA at very low-interest rates. Students can use the funds for anything from emergency cash to purchasing school books and more.
We are regularly hearing from older millennials that they wish Lenny had been around when they were in college. That is why the Lenny team is hard at work to make sure that more students understand the value of building their credit history at an early age.
Internship open to California-based students with an iOS device.
Benefits & Perks:
- Base + Performance-based compensation + Bonuses
- Hands-on learning experience
- The opportunity to grow with an innovative organization
- Gain experience while working remotely
- School credit for your internship
- Student outreach
- Help execute Lenny’s growth strategy
- Collect feedback
- Educate students on the importance of a healthy credit score
RequirementsWe are looking for:
- California-based students only
- Student studying finance or economics (however, all students may apply)
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for millennial-related issues
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills
Preferred - Finance