- Internships /
- Marketing /
- PAID Remote Internship for Millennial-Focused Credit Score Builder Santa Monica Startup
San Diego’s Best Marketing Agency Internship Program!Campaign Creators
Marketing InternFlorida Business Consulting
Online Marketing & CommunicationsB~STEM Project
Book Review ManagerPulse, LLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Marketing AssociateCraigmyle Legal Nurse Services LLC
Sales and Marketing InternSeed Media Arts
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
PAID Remote Internship for Millennial-Focused Credit Score Builder Santa Monica StartupBookmark This
Posted: February 17 2016
Company Location: Santa Monica, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 20 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLenny is looking for students on your campus to participate in a brand ambassador program. You’ll be representing Lenny, an iOS app that focuses on helping Millennials build their credit score at an early age.
The Lenny platform offers instant micro-loans to students based on their GPA at very low-interest rates. Students can use the funds for anything from emergency cash to purchasing school books and more.
We are regularly hearing from older millennials that they wish Lenny had been around when they were in college. That is why the Lenny team is hard at work to make sure that more students understand the value of building their credit history at an early age.
Internship open to California-based students with an iOS device.
Benefits & Perks:
- Base + Performance-based compensation + Bonuses
- Hands-on learning experience
- The opportunity to grow with an innovative organization
- Gain experience while working remotely
- School credit for your internship
- Student outreach
- Help execute Lenny’s growth strategy
- Collect feedback
- Educate students on the importance of a healthy credit score
RequirementsWe are looking for:
- California-based students only
- Student studying finance or economics (however, all students may apply)
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for millennial-related issues
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills
Preferred - Finance