Social Media InternMr. Cory's Cookies
Personal Assistant / PR AssistantThe Septimius Group LLC
Global Digital Beauty Community is looking for WINTER and SPRING Interns! (Encino, CA)Bangstyle
Search Engine Optimization Specialist InternshipCreative Visual Productions
SEO and Social Media StrategistMarketSearch
Marketing & Event Planning InternshipThe Admin Awards
Marketing InternPanorama Consulting
RESEARCH INTERNSHIPBookmark This
VAIN LLC Internships
Posted: August 24 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVAIN LLC is a premiere destination where people meet content, commerce and amazing experiences. It’s mantra is “Curating Your Life by Redefining Vanity”. VAIN LLC delivers amazing moments to its ever growing audience by combining curated content, superior commerce customization and amazing events nationwide.
The goal of an internship in market research is to apply knowledge acquired in the classroom to real-world situations, as well as gain the skills and experience that is necessary to prepare the student for a successful career in marketing. Interns at VAIN LLC are hands-on from day one. We provide interns with the opportunity to do it all in the full scope of their future career field. Research interns work with each entity under VAIN LLC. Most research interns have the luxury of working virtually (remotely from where ever they are located) and are able to gain in the field experience by attending local entertainment events and conducting celebrity interviews.
Responsibilities• Research, fact check and collect data for various materials
• Assist the research team by updating monthly reports detailing the size and demographics of the VAIN audience using analytics software and social data
• Keep marketing and sales communication materials (PPT presentations, Excel spreadsheets and Word documents) up to date using the latest research data
• Develop VAIN University reporting template and distribute results to managers on regular basis
• Conduct regular competitive reviews to identify new ad product opportunities and trends
• Develop recommendations for new ad products and enhancing existing ad products Maintain PR contact lists, events calendar, and sample inventory spreadsheets
• Assisting the editorial team with special projects and events as needed
• Participate in brainstorming and strategizing sessions
• Attend VAIN LLC wide meetings, including regular intern briefings about VAIN LLC and departmental meetings.
• Follow current events, latest product releases and other consumer related trends
To apply, click the APPLY button at the bottom of this posting. Please only apply for one VAIN LLC internship in a given semester and department. If you have any questions involving an internship opportunity with VAIN please visit VAINLLC.COM, Follow us on Social Media: @VAINLLC or send an email to InternshipQuestions@VainLLC.com. Applicants may be asked to complete a short writing sample.
Requirements• Must be currently enrolled in college; recent grads will also be considered
• Must have strong interest in digital content marketing
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Highly ambitious work ethic
• Working knowledge of social media
• Ability to work 15 - 30 hours per week
• A fully functional personal computer with access to the internet
• Ability to work independently and as a team.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Working Knowledge of Google Applications (i.e Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Drive, Google Hangouts, etc..)
Successful candidates will have:
• Competitive nature, desire to win and a sense of journalistic ethics
• A strong interest in health, wellness, and food
• An interest or major/minor in digital marketing