Marketing InternFinancial Industry A ssociation
Sales Outreach InternshipCloud LGS
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development / Sales InternNAMCO National Association of Minority Companies Inc.
Campus Brand Ambassador- University of California - IrvineMosaic
Copy Editor InternshipCloud LGS
In search of a SERIOUS & PROFESSIONAL Marketing Intern for overall marketing(eipunlimited)
Restaurant Marketing + Social Media + Special Events InternshipBookmark This
Restaurant Marketing Internship
Posted: January 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFantastic opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the areas of PR, Marketing, Event Planning and Social Media.
The intern position will learn how to represent and promote a portfolio of established restaurant brands in creative ways and will get a behind the scenes look at how food, drink and service intersect.
Intern will gain a comprehensive understanding of both the Marketing/Public Relations discipline and duties include but are not limited to: industry trend and internet research, media monitoring, media list management, data entry, special event staffing, social media monitoring and engagement & much more.
• Seeking a passionate, hardworking, organized individual with strong creative writing skills.
• Candidates must have a professional and pleasant demeanor and a desire to learn within the hospitality industry.
• Previous office administrative experience and working knowledge of all basic computer programs (Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs.).
• Commitment to working minimum 2 days a week
• We are looking for Spring (now-May) & Summer (May-Sept)
• Requested commitment of 15-20 hours per week, depending on course load - flexible
We look forward to hearing from you soon!