Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNCS PTE LTD
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Restaurant Marketing + Social Media + Special Events InternshipBookmark This
Restaurant Marketing Internship
Posted: January 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFantastic opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the areas of PR, Marketing, Event Planning and Social Media.
The intern position will learn how to represent and promote a portfolio of established restaurant brands in creative ways and will get a behind the scenes look at how food, drink and service intersect.
Intern will gain a comprehensive understanding of both the Marketing/Public Relations discipline and duties include but are not limited to: industry trend and internet research, media monitoring, media list management, data entry, special event staffing, social media monitoring and engagement & much more.
• Seeking a passionate, hardworking, organized individual with strong creative writing skills.
• Candidates must have a professional and pleasant demeanor and a desire to learn within the hospitality industry.
• Previous office administrative experience and working knowledge of all basic computer programs (Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs.).
• Commitment to working minimum 2 days a week
• We are looking for Spring (now-May) & Summer (May-Sept)
• Requested commitment of 15-20 hours per week, depending on course load - flexible
We look forward to hearing from you soon!