MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNBrogan Group
Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Restaurant Marketing + Social Media + Special Events InternshipBookmark This
Restaurant Marketing Internship
Posted: January 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFantastic opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the areas of PR, Marketing, Event Planning and Social Media.
The intern position will learn how to represent and promote a portfolio of established restaurant brands in creative ways and will get a behind the scenes look at how food, drink and service intersect.
Intern will gain a comprehensive understanding of both the Marketing/Public Relations discipline and duties include but are not limited to: industry trend and internet research, media monitoring, media list management, data entry, special event staffing, social media monitoring and engagement & much more.
• Seeking a passionate, hardworking, organized individual with strong creative writing skills.
• Candidates must have a professional and pleasant demeanor and a desire to learn within the hospitality industry.
• Previous office administrative experience and working knowledge of all basic computer programs (Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs.).
• Commitment to working minimum 2 days a week
• We are looking for Spring (now-May) & Summer (May-Sept)
• Requested commitment of 15-20 hours per week, depending on course load - flexible
We look forward to hearing from you soon!