Social Media Marketing InternCreatively Digital Marketing
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Spring 2017 Marketing InternNew Heartland Group
Content Marketing InternBeCause Water Benefit Corp
Marketing AnalyticsBeCause Water Benefit Corp
Social Media MarketerNuWorld Gaming Inc
Marketing internSGP Packaging
Social Media InternshipHER. Boutique
Sales and Catering CoordinatorBookmark This
Blau + Associates
7945 West Sahara Ave. #204
Las Vegas, NV
Posted: September 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
JOB TITLE: Catering /Sales Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Food & Beverage REPORTS TO: Director of Catering
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: Yes
Responsible for answering and directing phone calls, clerical support, generating Contracts, BEO’s & Checks. order rental furniture, rental equipment for front & back of house. Notice to post deposits. Must possess basic knowledge of the Catering Department to handle inquiries and prospect information.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES:
• Answers and directs incoming phone calls for Sales & Catering.
• Utilize basic knowledge of Catering Department to handle all inquiry needs i.e. faxing or e-mailing menu information, catering policies, direct bill applications, brochures, etc….
• Prepare distribution of BEO’s for BEO meetings.
• Distribute mail to appropriate staff to ensure communication.
• Copy and prepare distribution of current BEO’s, Revisions, cancellations, etc… for daily operation & catering meetings.
• Responsible for maintaining Catering/Sales Packets for customer supply.
• Responsible for maintaining all Catering files to include creating new customer files, current & past event files, inquiry files, cancel files, etc…
• Maintain customer files to ensure timely receipts of signed Contracts, signed BEO’s & Estimated Statements, Deposits, Guarantees and methods of pre-payment are maintained in customer files.
• Assist Director of Catering, with preparation of Contracts, Banquet Event Orders and Estimated Statements as requested from prepared spec sheets.
• Coordinate menus and other banquet function details with clients to ensure client satisfaction.
• Prior experience in the same or similar position.
• Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task.
• Must have exceptional customer service & communication skills.
• Must be proficient in ACT, Microsoft Word, Excel, Micros.
• Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and or certifications.
• Alcohol Awareness Card
• Non-Gaming Card
• Health Card