Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Email Marketing/Social Media SpecialistGutierrez Productions, Inc.
Marketing Intern PositionPLM METTA HEALING OASIS, LLC
Marketing and Sales w/ CommisionNuMainstream Marketing and Publishing
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNSHIP IN LIFE SCIENCES and HEALTH CAREWorldwide Clinical Trials
Social Media Community Manager Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Content Creator Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
American Family Marketing Internship- Part-timeAmerican Family Insurance, Sedlak & Associates
Sales and Catering CoordinatorBookmark This
Blau + Associates
7945 West Sahara Ave. #204
Las Vegas, NV
Posted: September 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
JOB TITLE: Catering /Sales Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Food & Beverage REPORTS TO: Director of Catering
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: Yes
Responsible for answering and directing phone calls, clerical support, generating Contracts, BEO’s & Checks. order rental furniture, rental equipment for front & back of house. Notice to post deposits. Must possess basic knowledge of the Catering Department to handle inquiries and prospect information.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES:
• Answers and directs incoming phone calls for Sales & Catering.
• Utilize basic knowledge of Catering Department to handle all inquiry needs i.e. faxing or e-mailing menu information, catering policies, direct bill applications, brochures, etc….
• Prepare distribution of BEO’s for BEO meetings.
• Distribute mail to appropriate staff to ensure communication.
• Copy and prepare distribution of current BEO’s, Revisions, cancellations, etc… for daily operation & catering meetings.
• Responsible for maintaining Catering/Sales Packets for customer supply.
• Responsible for maintaining all Catering files to include creating new customer files, current & past event files, inquiry files, cancel files, etc…
• Maintain customer files to ensure timely receipts of signed Contracts, signed BEO’s & Estimated Statements, Deposits, Guarantees and methods of pre-payment are maintained in customer files.
• Assist Director of Catering, with preparation of Contracts, Banquet Event Orders and Estimated Statements as requested from prepared spec sheets.
• Coordinate menus and other banquet function details with clients to ensure client satisfaction.
• Prior experience in the same or similar position.
• Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task.
• Must have exceptional customer service & communication skills.
• Must be proficient in ACT, Microsoft Word, Excel, Micros.
• Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and or certifications.
• Alcohol Awareness Card
• Non-Gaming Card
• Health Card