MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNBrogan Group
Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Sales and Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Posted: August 20 2015
Company Location: Port Angeles, WA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
DescriptionWe are currently seeking a Marketing & Sales Assistant with a strong
desire for personal growth and reward.
This is an exciting position for a independent self-starter with
confidence who knows that results deliver reward. The Sales and
Marketing Assistant will work directly with the President and CEO .
Communication with team members, as well as potential business
clients, is a daily responsibility. Candidates must be organized,
efficient and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
The ideal candidate will help develop our marketing program, put together and
manage client events, manage our social media footprint, track sales
opportunities, assist in proposal pricing and packaging, and help
with everyday tasks.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign skills is an advantage, it helps to
design one sheets, proposals, and other materials.
- Must be outgoing and comfortable with client interaction.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Good written communication
- Inputs Reply card leads into the system and distributes the leads to
- Schedules appointments, coordinates overnight visits and conducts
- Creates monthly Marketing Newsletter.
ResponsibilitiesInterested applicants may email their application including a resume or a cover letter to email@example.com
RequirementsGood writing and communication skill