Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
SALES AND MARKETING ASSISTANTBookmark This
Smart Accounting Services
Posted: April 30 2015
Company Location: College Park, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position requires a high-energy, self-directed, detail-oriented and very friendly, people-person that will assist that CEO in creating brand awareness, develop activities by researching, developing and executing marketing and sales opportunities and plans. Create ongoing activities that promote the company and help develop any advertising, promotions, social media and public relations activities necessary
ResponsibilitiesSocial Media Management –
- Developing content for posting on all designated social media outlets, tracking and increasing likes, followers and public perceptions.
- Ensure consistency of messages across multiple social media out
- Preparing reports to update CEO on new followers, likes and public engagement.
- Researching new blogs and channels for relevance/trend identification and maintaining posting schedules.
- Research opportunities for CEO and partners to speak and conduct training for the company’s target audience
- Create and distribute press releases
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
Requirements- Marketing experience, technical degree desirable, past industry related or equivalent experience. Ideal candidate must be conﬁdent in a selling environment that entails internet & services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing team environment
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Above average desktop computer skills with experience in Pages, Numbers, Keynote or MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bachelors Degree or one year experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development.