Social Media & Community Management InternEarle Manor I & II
2 Business Development and Marketing Interns needed for startup in New YorkBegin to Heal
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Marketing InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Marketing InternStrother Enterprises, Inc.
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual Midwest MarketBlack and College Bound
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual SE MarketBlack and College Bound
Sales and Marketing CoordinatorBookmark This
Cowtown Graphics and Signs
5065 Martin Luther King Freeway (287)
Fort Worth, TX
Posted: July 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCowtown Graphics and Signs located in Southeast Fort Worth is seeking a Sales and Marketing Coordinator. The Sales and Marketing coordinator will be responsible for several sales, marketing, and customer service activities with a specific objective of driving business growth. We are in the business of creating visual branding solutions for our customers and exceeding customer expectations. This is a tremendous career development opportunity with a fast-growing, fast-paced commercial sign company.
• Positive Attitude
• Social Media Expertise
• Quick learner
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Passion for providing exceptional customer service
• Passion for efficient process execution
• Personally accountability for results
Applicant must be:
• Independently motivated
• Willing to work hard in a fun, fast-paced team environment
• Interested in continuous improvement
Sales and Marketing Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
Markets products by developing and executing marketing communication strategies including social media, email, web, blog, telephone and in person client interaction.
Sales and Marketing Coordinator Job Duties:
• Implements marketing strategies that align with product growth strategies, seasonal product trends and production capacity
• Plans and executes social media strategy for the company, measures results and communicates with management.
• Periodically updates our website with relevant keywords, up to date professional photos of completed work
• Writes blog posts
• Follows up with qualified leads to determine client requirements, identify solutions, and develop clear and concise quotes for customer review. This may include researching materials characteristics, sourcing, and ensuring acceptable margin attainment.
• Develops meaningful relationships with our clients and periodically checks in with each client to see how we might be of service.
• Participates in networking activities such as Chamber of Commerce, BNI, or other networking groups and opportunities.
• Upon completion of client projects, confirms accuracy of the order details, convert orders to invoices and email client invoices.
• Participates in daily production meetings to clarify job requirements, as well as offer input that may drive production prioritization
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications, and relevant business books.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Facilitates project management for outsourced or complex in-house projects
• Keeps clients informed of project status, installation dates, and any changes from initial client expectations.
• Design layout for marketing communications
ResponsibilitiesSee Job Description
RequirementsSee Job Description
SkillsRequired - Social Media Blogging, Excellent communication skills, Social Media Advertising, Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excellent interpersonal skills, Excellent customer service skills, Excellent organizational skills
Preferred - Passionate about work, Passion for Success, Passion for Quality