Social Media & Community Management InternHutch
Marketing, Sales, & Advertising PAID INTERNSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!Red Belt Solutions
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Marketing InternExpandable Software, Inc.
Social Media/Marketing/Branding InternREAL New York
Online Travel Agency Brand ManagerPink Palapa Enterprises
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Customer Service RepresentativeStauner insurance agency inc
Sales and Marketing InternBookmark This
The Diva Movement Inc
Posted: July 31 2016
Company Location: Central College, OH
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Diva Movement is looking for an energetic and hard-working student to join our team as a marketing and sales intern. This is an excellent opportunity for a student to gain professional experience and expand your network. The Diva Movement is a rapidly growing membership based organization that provides resources, support and tools to women professionals and entrepreneurs.
Responsibilities• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with execution of trade shows and events
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Requirements• Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills
• Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability
• Leadership potential
• Ability to self-motivate and stretch yourself
• Values time management & structured processes
• Eager to learn
• Ability to focus on data management, with an eye for detail
SkillsRequired - Sales, Marketing, Oral & Written Communication Skills, Social Media Communications, Microsoft, Social Media Advertising, Communicaitons, Public Relations Skills
Preferred - Market Research, Presentation Design, Sales and Marketing