Vietnamese Segment CampaignTaro
Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing InternshipBird-X, Inc.
Health & Wellness Project InternNew Avon
Digital Marketing InternBlack Label Innovation
Sales and Marketing InternBookmark This
The Diva Movement Inc
Posted: July 31 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Diva Movement is looking for an energetic and hard-working student to join our team as a marketing and sales intern. This is an excellent opportunity for a student to gain professional experience and expand your network. The Diva Movement is a rapidly growing membership based organization that provides resources, support and tools to women professionals and entrepreneurs.
Responsibilities• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with execution of trade shows and events
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Requirements• Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills
• Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability
• Leadership potential
• Ability to self-motivate and stretch yourself
• Values time management & structured processes
• Eager to learn
• Ability to focus on data management, with an eye for detail
SkillsRequired - Communicaitons, Sales, Marketing, Microsoft, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Communications, Oral & Written Communication Skills, Public Relations Skills
Preferred - Market Research, Presentation Design, Sales and Marketing