Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Sales and Marketing InternshipBookmark This
GREEN LIVING AZ magazine
7575 E. Redfield Rd, suite 219
Posted: November 06 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you are interested in getting involved in the publishing business, this is an excellent opportunity! Green Living magazine is accepting applications for interns to join the Sales & Marketing team. This is a hands-on opportunity to learn about advertising sales, marketing, and event planning. The right candidates will be organized, able to multi-task in a fast paced environment, and fluent with Microsoft Office. Prior database experience is helpful.
Before responding, please review our magazine to learn more about our creative publication. This position is an unpaid internship but can count towards school credit. Please contact your school for school credit criteria before applying.
- Work with the Publisher, Editor and sales team to discuss sales and marketing leads
- Cold calling to set up appointments and spread awareness about the magazine
- Following up with leads to set appointments/close deals
- Utilizing our extensive database of clients for opportunities
- Create prospect sheets of potential business for advertising in the magazine or at launch parties
Requirements- Comfortable with cold calling, researching and going on appointments
- Outgoing, able to handle rejection and find ways to work with the client
- Have a reliable car, laptop and cell phone
SkillsRequired - Cold Calling, Sales and Marketing, Outgoing, Self-starter, Motivated, Positive Attitude
Preferred - Cold Calling Experience, Event Planning, Marketing, Sales Execution