Looking For Marketing Intern For Mobile Styling SalonBLOWN AWAY MARIN
SPRING 2017 MARKETING INTERNSHIPCarousel30, LLC
*Advanced Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Creative Marketing InternFleetfoot Outfitters
Spring/ Summer Marketing Interns WantedLEI Home Enhancements
Communications/Marketing Interns- HOUSING PROVIDEDSusan B Anthony Birthplace Museum
PR & Marketing position - Full Time, PAID & Hiring ASAPIntrinsic Reaction
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)The Branch Museum of Architecture and Design
Insides Sales InternshipBookmark This
Lights Out Brand
2301 East 7th Street
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: September 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Lights Out Brand is an athletic and lifestyle apparel brand serving the modern, active individual. We are developing our sales team to ensure we give our customers a first class experience. With this in mind we are looking for a confident, enthusiastic self-starter with a love of sales who works well under pressure.
This role is unique and exciting: allowing you to develop your skills and experience in a dynamic environment.
Responsibilities• Facilitate sales inquiries through email & social media
• Communicate with existing customers and provide after-sales service to foster a long-term relationship.
• Seek out and engage potential individual, B2B and online third-party retail consumers
• Research & create databases of leads for potential large orders
• Conduct outbound calls and emails to organizations to generate large orders
Please send your cover letter and resume to info@LightsOutBrand.com for consideration towards this internship.
Requirements• Self-motivated individual with a bright personality
• Poised and professional customer service skills
• Strong communication and listening skills
• Confident team player
• Bold and ambitious desire to succeed