Marketing InternParadise Legal Support & Secretarial Services
Marketing InternCostco Wholesale
Marketing InternDream Catcher Consulting Firm
Marketing InternAusgold Limited
Publisher's Assistant VirtualSRM Graphics and Printing
(Digital Street Team Lead) - National Recording ArtistLos Angeles Talent LLC
Marketing InternCatStone NYC
Marketing InternCatStone NYC
Sales and Marketing InternshipBookmark This
100 Tiburon Blvd.
Mill Valley, CA
Posted: January 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPurePharma is a fast-growing Danish nutraceutical company based in Mill Valley. Our ambition is to provide the purest and highest quality health supplements available in the market. Our products are naturally produced, scientifically proven, and are designed to improve health and athletic performance.
In this role, you will work with the internal sales team to learn how to create and execute outbound sales and marketing campaigns. We are looking to hire interns as soon as possible for a spring role, but applications will also be accepted for a summer internship. The job holds great career opportunities if you can deliver results, excite other people, and create new innovative business opportunities – all of which we support and encourage you to do.
• Prospect new partners and expand our current accounts.
• Collect, manage, and analyze data to assess potential customers and market segments.
• Investigate targeted leads to determine needs, identify decision-makers, develop relationships, and begin sales process.
• Work with the PurePharma US organization and PurePharma HQ in Denmark to develop innovative sales strategies.
• Track and update all current and potential customer records within the CRM system.
• Offer sales assistance to Regional Managers and PurePharma Brand Ambassadors.
• Be a positive representative of the PurePharma Team and live the core values of the company and brand.
• Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from college.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic about health and fitness.
• Basic Microsoft Office knowledge and ability to quickly learn new sales platforms and databases.
• Commitment to working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
• Availability – between 20-40 hours per week.
• Although not required, experience in the Salesforce CRM system is desired.
• Knowledge of CrossFit market and trends.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• 3-months paid internship (according to experience and time commitment).
• Sales and systems training from experienced Account Managers.
• The best performing Sales Development Reps will be offered full-time positions.
• Unlimited advancement opportunities within PurePharma.