Marketing AssistantProof Management, Inc.
Entry Level Marketing and Advertising PositionsProof Management, Inc.
Marketing SpecialistMy Trick RC
San Francisco - HINT Water Marketing Internship SUMMER 2017Hint Inc.
Marketing and social media intershipLive + Love Pilates
Data Analytics - Marketing InternshipShop & Support
Marketing and Sales internshipClosed Loop Recycling
Distributor Marketing InternshipAdvertising Specialty Institute
Sales and Marketing - Paid Training OpportunityBookmark This
Leola Marketing, Inc
74 Broad Street
New York, NY
Posted: April 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are the leading Promotions and Marketing firm in the Manhattan / New York City area. Our focus is to find outgoing, team-oriented brand representatives who enjoy working with our clients to create massive brand recognition within the general public
Purpose of Position:
We create mass product and service visibility through field marketing programs. You will work closely with other Brand Ambassadors to create excellent customer service and aide in driving profits through face-to-face customer interactions. You will answer customer questions regarding our client's brand and aide in driving revenue.
Responsibilities- Increase client's profits by establishing strong brand representation through face-to-face marketing.
- Execute short-term promotional sales presentations.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.