Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media Marketing For New Edible Cannabis Companywww.OldNewportRealty.com
Sales and Marketing - Paid Training OpportunityBookmark This
Leola Marketing, Inc
New Brunswick, NJ
Posted: August 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are the leading Promotions and Marketing firm in the Manhattan / New York City area and we have recently EXPANDED INTO CENTRAL NEW JERSEY!!. Our focus is to find outgoing, team-oriented brand representatives who enjoy working with our clients to create massive brand recognition within the general public
Purpose of Position:
We create mass product and service visibility through field marketing programs. You will work closely with other Brand Ambassadors to create excellent customer service and aide in driving profits through face-to-face customer interactions. You will answer customer questions regarding our client's brand and aide in driving revenue.
Responsibilities- Increase client's profits by establishing strong brand representation through face-to-face marketing.
- Execute short-term promotional sales presentations.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.