Samsung Pay Marketing JobThe AroundCampus Group
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing & Communications InternSan Antonio Parks Foundation
Social Media MarketingMoi Inc
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media)Next Level Publishing
Hot New Messaging Start-Up Needs a SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNexactly.me
Intern positions available at Film company - Marketing Majors welcomed - Must be in collegePES
Sales and Marketing - Paid Training OpportunityBookmark This
Leola Marketing, Inc
New Brunswick, NJ
Posted: August 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are the leading Promotions and Marketing firm in the Manhattan / New York City area and we have recently EXPANDED INTO CENTRAL NEW JERSEY!!. Our focus is to find outgoing, team-oriented brand representatives who enjoy working with our clients to create massive brand recognition within the general public
Purpose of Position:
We create mass product and service visibility through field marketing programs. You will work closely with other Brand Ambassadors to create excellent customer service and aide in driving profits through face-to-face customer interactions. You will answer customer questions regarding our client's brand and aide in driving revenue.
Responsibilities- Increase client's profits by establishing strong brand representation through face-to-face marketing.
- Execute short-term promotional sales presentations.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.