Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Stellar Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing & Sales InternshipLinda Mendible
sampling sauces/ in store demoslivita, llc dba the blonde italian
Marketing InternBlack Onyx World, LLC
Marketing InternTickleMe Entertainment
Virtual Marketing Assistant Intern Position AvailableLa Belle Vie Inc
Virtual Event AssistantLa Belle Vie Inc
Sales and Marketing InternBookmark This
Princeton IT Services, Inc
3525 Quaker Bridge Road, Suite#1400
Posted: January 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPrinceton IT Services, Inc. is a leading technology consulting firm that specializes in advising our partners on Oracle Database Technology solutions and Systems Security. We provide guidance throughout all stages of the database development process with an assembly of specialized teams in Oracle BI & DW technology to serve the special needs of each of our partners. Our unparalleled database and system administration skills enable clients to accomplish more with fewer resources. We have strong expertise in consulting for Financial Services, Telecommunications and Internet Technologies.
For more information about our company please visit: http://princetonits.com
ResponsibilitiesAs a Sales and Marketing intern you will receive training and experience in a wide range of responsibilities through multiple stages of the sales life cycle. You will be responsible for taking a hands on approach in customer acquisition and development, product adoption, sales processes, and relationship management. This role is expected to be vigilant, proactive, and self-motivated, as you will gain sales and marketing experience while also making substantial impact advocating for our business strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist with the planning and execution of major marketing
• Assist with the design, implementation, and management of social media
• Work with marketing and sales initiatives including lead and revenue generation
• Respond to media inquiries and requests
• Manage and maintain working relationship with customers
RequirementsPosition Title: Sales and Marketing Specialist
Number of hours: 20-40 hours per week.
Location: 3525 Quaker Bridge Road, Suite#1400, Hamilton, NJ 08619
Compensation: Stipend will be paid
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Professional presentation and friendly demeanor
• Ability to complete projects ahead of or by deadlines
• Self-driven and goal-oriented personality
• Ability to multitask
• Takes direction well and can work under minimal supervision
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent research and writing skills.