Marketing InternNu Republic
Internet MarketingGFCIB and Advisers, LLC
Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
*Advanced Content Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternMs. Saroha
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Brand Marketing InternMaven Clinic
Content Marketing InternshipAntandre
Sales and Marketing Summer InternBookmark This
Princeton IT Services, Inc
3525 Quaker Bridge Road, Suite#1400
Posted: April 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPrinceton IT Services, Inc. is a leading technology consulting firm that specializes in advising our partners on Oracle Database Technology solutions and Systems Security. We provide guidance throughout all stages of the database development process with an assembly of specialized teams in Oracle BI & DW technology to serve the special needs of each of our partners. Our unparalleled database and system administration skills enable clients to accomplish more with fewer resources. We have strong expertise in consulting for Financial Services, Telecommunications and Internet Technologies.
For more information about our company please visit: http://princetonits.com
ResponsibilitiesAs a Sales and Marketing intern you will receive training and experience in a wide range of responsibilities through multiple stages of the sales life cycle. You will be responsible for taking a hands on approach in customer acquisition and development, product adoption, sales processes, and relationship management. This role is expected to be vigilant, proactive, and self-motivated, as you will gain sales and marketing experience while also making substantial impact advocating for our business strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist with the planning and execution of major marketing
• Assist with the design, implementation, and management of social media
• Work with marketing and sales initiatives including lead and revenue generation
• Respond to media inquiries and requests
• Manage and maintain working relationship with customers
RequirementsPosition Title: Sales and Marketing Specialist
Number of hours: 20-40 hours per week.
Location: 3525 Quaker Bridge Road, Suite#1400, Hamilton, NJ 08619
Compensation: Stipend will be paid
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Professional presentation and friendly demeanor
• Ability to complete projects ahead of or by deadlines
• Self-driven and goal-oriented personality
• Ability to multitask
• Takes direction well and can work under minimal supervision
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent research and writing skills.