Marketing InternshipFinally Free Productions
Social Media & Community Management Intern16thstreetstories
Paid Digital Marketing Intern - GrowthGood&Co
ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING - Marketing Executive - GROWTH AND TRAININGFlorida Business Consulting
Marketing InternEducational Experiences Abroad
Marketing/Social Media InternBennett Licensing and Compliance for Professionals
IMMEDIATE NEED! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer WorkMidwest Focus Group
Sales InternBookmark This
Asta Publications, LLC
Posted: February 26 2016
Company Location: Stockbridge, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAsta Publications is seeking highly organized, energetic, reliable, independent, detailed oriented, and very creative interns during the fall, spring, and summer sessions. Interns will experience an educational work environment with proper training and will ultimately take with them practical real-world business experiences taught and shared by our current Asta Publications’ employees. The publishing internship program is designed to expose participants to all areas of book publishing, including administration, editorial, production, design, marketing, and sales. Interns will complete their assignments being adequately prepared for an entry-level position in their field.
Assignments and meetings are conducted virtually. Interns must have access to and the ability to use Word, Excel, the Internet, and other relevant programs.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Job Functions
1. Assist in list development and outreach to Career Development Offices.
2. Proofread sales materials.
3. Assist in the production and dissemination of electronic promotional materials.
4. Provide administrative support, as needed.
5. Research new prospects.
6. Assist in the creation of sales reports.
7. Assist in the execution of sales campaigns.
8. Must be able to work under a high level of pressure within a fast paced environment.
9. Strong organization skills, attention to detail; a self-starter able to set priorities and multi-task.
10. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work under tight deadlines.
11. Demonstrated interest and motivation to work in a sales environment.
12. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
13. Ability to research online marketing trends
RequirementsMust be able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong online research skills
Ability to contribute to multiple projects on any given day
Excellent organizational skills
Ability to work with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word documents
We are primarily looking for interns that are majoring in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, Sales, and/or Economics.
SkillsRequired - Selling Skills, Sales Analysis, Sales and Marketing, Sales & Marketing Functions, Development Of Promotional Materials, Writing and Editing
Preferred - Market Research, Copy Editing, Market Research Project Management, Promotional Writing