Special Projects InternCity of Worcester
Digital Marketing Communications InternshipOnPay Solutions
Marketing Intern (With Graphics Experience)Mujus
Part-time Search Engine Marketing AnalystGoodzer
Event - Digital Marketing Internshipnoel.events
Marketing InternCountry Jam USA
Marketing Analyst InternWibbitz
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Sales InternshipBookmark This
2200 N Commerce Parkway, Suite 200
Posted: September 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLeading North American full service digital marketing and lead generation firm specializing in the professional services industries. The principals of the company are former C-Level Executives of both professional services and industrial corporations.
MarketCadence operates from offices in Florida, North Carolina, and New York.
1. Assist in appointment setting and calendar management
2. Assist in conducting client research
3. Assist with client proposals
4. Conduct market research
5. Compile and document research collected from secondary sources
6. Conduct high volume research in order to find qualified leads
7. Additional tasks may be delegated at any time
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities
1. Must have the ability to adapt to change
2. Must have high values and ethics
3. Must have strong Interpersonal Skills
4. Must have strong Verbal Communication skills
5. Must have strong Written Communication skills
6. Must be punctual and dependable.
7. Must be highly and self-motivated
8. Must have strong attention to detail.
9. Must be able to work independently
10. Must be computer savvy & proficient in Microsoft Office
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows
Preferred - WordPress