Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Sales & Marketing DirectorBookmark This
The Music Loft, LLC
1141 Elden Street
Posted: October 23 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Music Loft is a privately owned Center of Excellence in Music Education. It is our culture to foster the development of each student's unique voice, creativity, self expression. The Music Loft's mission is to create Centers of Excellence that provide the highest quality music instruction in a family-friendly learning environment. By doing so, we set a new standard in music education by providing innovative teaching strategies to all types of learners through in-house programs, assisting school music directors, and community outreach.
The Sales & Marketing Director will be in charge of promoting TML Centers of Excellence to appropriate audiences, including school music directors, parents and families, and community outreach organizations in the arts. This includes, but is not limited to involvement in The Council for the Arts of Herndon. You will work closely with the owner to learn and understand previous marketing efforts and will continue those efforts, in addition to designing new campaigns.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, flyers, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase enrollment.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate with owner and school faculty to coordinate and promote in-house events & classes.
- Collaborate with affiliated partner to promote rental program.
- Call and follow up with leads on a daily basis.
- Work closely with CFO to understand monthly enrollment metrics and be able to meet enrollment goals based on those metrics.
Requirements- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience in marketing, sales, and promotion
- Experience in direct sales a plus, but not required.
- Possess excellent written (including grammatical) and verbal communication skills.
- Possess excellent telephone and customer service skills.
- Possess a willingness to learn, create, and implement new marketing methods based on enrollment goals.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Needs to be a self-starter and motivated by the desire for a positive outcome.