Website image and content workZiberty Inc.
Business Development and Marketing InternJulia Franzosa INC
Marketing InternErupt Marketing
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Tech Startup Marketing InternshipCarBlip
Get your foot in the door! Internship - Marketing/AdvertisingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Social Media Marketing Agency Fall Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Media Marketing InternshipiDataBreak, Inc.
Sales & Marketing Intern at RaceMenuBookmark This
119 Braintree Street
Posted: September 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOver $2 billion will be spent on entry fees for run/walk/ride events in 2015, from local 5Ks to international triathlons. We've built solutions for this market and we're constantly improving them. Our all-in-one solution for event registration, management and marketing helps event organizers lower their costs while increasing attendance, revenue and retention.
Events are more fun with friends. RaceMenu makes events more friendly. Check us out at racemenu.com, facebook.com/racemenu and twitter.com/racemenu
Sales and marketing interns will work closely with our team to assist in varied projects focused on helping endurance event organizers succeed. Our small team and start up environment provides opportunity to observe, participate and expand your skills across all aspects of our business.
Position is PAID, with additional income opportunity for sales commissions.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include, but are not limited to, some or all of the following:
• Sales lead development
• Fielding inbound sales opportunities
• Cold calling sales leads
• On-boarding new customers
• Responding to support inquiries from event organizers and event registrants
• Assisting customers with social media campaigns
• Managing local race calendar
RequirementsRequired Skills and Abilities:
• MOST IMPORTANT: Ability to write a cover letter explaining specifically why you'd like to intern at RaceMenu (ie, non-generic!)
• Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to work independently
• Strong understanding of social networks
• Frequent participation and/or work experience with running, cycling or triathlon events is a plus