Graphic Design Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Social Media, Marketing, PR and Event Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Fashion Internship: KAT+PORTO Seeks Campus Brand AmbassadorsKAT+PORTO
Marketing Intern - Fall/WinterEvergage
Social Media Marketing InternSuperfit
Learn from an entrepreneur with over 18 years of eCommerce industry experienceSim1ems
Marketing Internship at New York City Music VenueLe Poisson Rouge
Personal Assistant Intern NeededVIRTUALFIT Creative Consulting
Sales/ Marketing Intern for SYNERGY HomeCareBookmark This
Synergy Homecare of NW Atlanta
5604 Wendy Bagwell Pkwy, Suite 321
Posted: March 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe intern is responsible for the implementation and completion of all marketing related functions in order to promote SYNERGY Homecare of NW Atlanta. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing. Some of the responsibilities include:
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Assist in event planning
• Overall project management
• Assist in the creation of communication pieces
• Assist in the distribution of marketing materials
• Assist in the maintenance and updating of website
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
• Basic knowledge of Marketing
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Solid organizational, time, and project management skills
• Ability to multitask
• Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing