Maryland Nonprofits Marketing and Communications InternMaryland Nonprofits
Content Creation Internship (Video, photo, creative)People's VC - kaZING
Date Entry/inter paidDeloitte
Share your passion for college football - Campus marketing managerBOWLJET.COM
Marketing Internschool Bunch
Internship in China C188 - Sales and Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C101 - Digital Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Part Time Internship OpportunityPods&Pads
Sales & Marketing InternBookmark This
neoRhino IT Solutions
710 N Post Oak Rd Suite 500
Posted: May 20 2016
DescriptionneoRhino is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing & sales department is responsible for soliciting, maintaining, and servicing both potential and existing Clients. The Intern would participate in various stages of sales and marketing campaigns as well as administrative functions.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing, sales, and administration.
• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with execution of trade shows
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Open and sort mail
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Data entry for CRM
neoRhino is looking for an undergraduate student /individual in the Houston area who is interested in Sales, Business, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.