LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing InternBlue Square Concepts
Marketing Intern11th street cafe
Sales & Marketing InternBookmark This
Consolidated Machine Corporation
76 Ashford Street
Posted: March 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn established, growing laboratory equipment manufacturer in Allston is seeking a Sales & Marketing Intern. The ideal candidate will be a team player who works well in a small office environment. A pro-active, cooperative, helpful attitude is a requirement for success in this position.
Targeted Work Experience
• Completed or enrolled in a bachelors program in Marketing, Communications, or Business
• Prefer 1-2 years’ experience performing marketing, sales, or administrative duties.
• Prefer previous experience with digital and social media tools, content development, and Salesforce.com CRM tools
Compensation will vary depending on experience. The position is for part time employment starting ASAP.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with 3rd party marketing team to publish social media updates
• Perform administrative duties for the CEO and Director of Sales.
• Receive, qualify, distribute website leads
• Writes SEO copy for inbound marketing strategies including but not limited to landing pages, capture pages, blog posts, social media, video, and email newsletters
• Assists with development and execution of inbound marketing strategies
• Writes content for blog
• Assists with inbound marketing tools including but not limited to HubSpot, Salesforce, WordPress, social media and Mailchimp
• Creating new profiles and pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc)
• Uploading videos
• PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Effective business writing skills
• Organized and detail oriented
• Team player
• Strong writing & communication skills
• Works well independently
• Active social media accounts with an understanding of best practice
• Ability to learn quickly
Fluency in English/ Spanish would be a plus for international market development