cool consumer electronics startup looking for someone who wants to learn guerilla marketingAnsrBall Technologies Inc.
Social Media InternshipBookSmart Pro
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Social Media/ Influencer Marketing InternThe Blog Bar
Sales & Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: March 15 2016
Company Location: Weston, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBold Face Staffing is seeking a high energy, self-motivated individual who is looking to gain experience in sales and/or recruiting.
The Sales and Marketing Intern is responsible for developing and executing sales strategy, initiating contact with existing and potential customers as well as managing/developing the organizations social media and other marketing tools. This position must possess the ability to identify the needs of the customer and align those needs with Bold Face Staffing services. This position is responsible for creating and managing a lead list and developing that lead list into key accounts. This position is also responsible for enhancing the organizations overall brand awareness.
1. Students will engage in and learn professional networking tools such as Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter
2. Students will be trained to develop and execute sales strategy as well as gain exceptional communication skills by initiating contact with potential customers
3. Students will learn the value of online marketing campaigns such as Email Marketing campaigns, marketing through Google, Blogs and the company Website
4. Learn to effectively respond to the needs of current and potential customers as well as successfully communicate the value of the company’s products and services
5. Apply appropriate judgment derived from knowledge gained by a supervisor/mentor and on the job experience
6. Student will acquire hands on skills in sales, marketing and recruiting with the ability to: speak to potential customers on a one-on-one basis, develop strategy and campaigns to gain new customers and use several tools to reach out to candidates as well as review resume’s and determine whether or not they are a good match for a particular position
Requirements• Must be a self-motivator and self-starter
• Must have experience using social media accounts for business purposes (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
• Must have excellent customer service and communication skills (both oral and written)
• Must have the ability to describe a service and explain how it will benefit the client
• Must have strong organizational skills
• Have an outgoing personality, persistent yet polite and unafraid of rejection
• Must be able to work various hours within the business day (Between 8:00AM to 5:00PM)
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft excel, Google Docs, Outlook email
SkillsRequired - Excel, Google Docs
Preferred - Facebook, Twitter, Constant Contact, LinkedIn