Marketing InternSolar Art
Content Specialist Intern (Social Media)Strategy Marketing Solutions
Digital Marketing/ Website DevelopmentJobs in ETFs
Social Media & Community Management InternKnowe
Marketing Internship at USA Apparel CompanySuuchi
Internship For Digital Marketing AgencyEmpire Traffic Group LLC
Media and Public RelationsCat Depot
Sales & Marketing Internship!Bookmark This
1040 West Marietta St NW
Posted: February 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Proset Atlanta Sales & Marketing Internship Program accelerates career development for upcoming college graduates who wish to expand their in-classroom learning to build a foundation of business knowledge and leadership skills through a series of hands-on assignments. You will enhance your skills for future opportunities at ProSet Atlanta post-graduation, specifically with the opportunity for consideration into our Sales & Marketing Development Program. Flexible hours and training
During this internship you will be provided the support and resources you need to develop your business and leadership skills. You will also establish mentor relationships with our business leadership.
ResponsibilitiesThis program is 12-15 weeks in duration where you will work alongside our full time team members to support the Sales and Marketing Department. You will experience:
· Challenging assignments with personalized goals and projects that track directly to the needs of the business and allow you to have a hand in key company initiatives.
· Collaboration on cross functional teams in order to design, develop and implement various projects.
You will be placed into an assignment, based on interest and business need, in any of the following areas:
o Retail Marketing: Sales Events, Training, In-Store, Local Advertising Strategy
o Media Execution: Creative Development, Agency Management, Social Media, Digital Marketing
o Marketing Communications : New Product Introduction, Marketing Collateral Creation, Asset Creation
o Planning and Development : Product Development Process, Market Research
Requirements· Working toward a degree in Business with an emphasis in Sales and Marketing or other related areas. Must have completed your junior year. (Minimum overall GPA: 3.0)
· The drive to actively contribute to both personal and company-wide goals through creative and innovative thinking
· Proven strength in analysis and creative problem solving, communication, interpersonal relationships, self-motivation, and leadership
· Unrestricted Work Authorization
· Geographic mobility
. Experience with TV & Film a plus