SEO and Website MarketingTag Team Entertainment
Marketing InternSavant Portraits LLC
Student Marketing Assistant (Internship) - Wichita, KansasCollision Works
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Bilingual Chinese Marketing Assistant Needed for Professional Publishing CompanyAPG Publishing
Photo Studio Marketing InternKlik Studio
Marketing InternEagle group
Social Media InternshipSweet & Spark, Curated Vintage Jewelry
Sales & Marketing Management Trainee Opportunity for Work ExchangeBookmark This
Citizens For affordable Legal Aid
5060 Memorial Drive Suite A
Stone Mountain, GA
Posted: April 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
DescriptionCitizens for Affordable Legal Aid Corp. is a non-profit organization that has been formed to help individuals and families achieve their goals academically, socially and economically.
Formed in 2014, our goal is to help as many people reach their success goal in life. That goal can be living the American dream, getting a new start in life, increasing their skills, or preparing their life so that they can be a success amongst themselves and in the community.
Today, as a leading service provider for the community, Citizens for Affordable Legal Aid offers a range of programs that will allow individuals to get solutions to address their basic needs and provide them with the information and skills necessary to achieve their fullest potential. We aim to increase stability, build skills, promote development of families, individuals and youth, and continue promoting community involvement.
Citizens for Affordable Legal Aid has openings in return for admission into our Sales & Marketing Management Trainee Program. In exchange for work, the successful applicants will enjoy a full training curriculum in Entrepreneurship, Management, Leaderships, Social Media Marketing, Internet Marketing / SEO, Public Speaking and Consultative Sales training courses with free course books and training materials.
Positions will require a 3 month (65 Working Days) commitment of 20 hours per week in exchange for the full Leadership & Management Trainee Program. Leadership & Management Trainee Program offers full potential to turn into permanent paid employment.
If you are interested in a Work Exchange Internship after college, we will also accept your application.
• The opportunity to work with a dynamic experienced team gaining skills essential for successful entry to the jobs market or starting your own business
• Access to free classes, workshops and events where there is space available
• Program Certificate of Completion, Letter of Program Participation, and verified Statement of Program Performance.
ResponsibilitiesExperience you can gain as a Manager Trainee:
- Hands On / Team Base Training Related To Current Core Sales Techniques & Practices For Face To Face - Door To Door - B2B Sales, Network Marketing & Effective Network Building Tactics.
- Hands On / Team Based Training Related To Locating and Acquiring Clients, Consultative Sales Techniques, Pricing, Internet Marketing & Social Media.
- Hands On / Team Based Training Related To Interviewing, Hiring, Training & Managing New Team Members For The Purposes of Managing Sales & Marketing Campaigns Which Contain Team Members From Various Areas of Expertise ie. (Sales, Content Development Specialist, Marketing, SEO Specialist, Social Media Marketing Specialist & Graphic Designers)
* Program is designed to offer participants Management level training in the area of Sales, Network Marketing & Project Management. Program goal is to prepare participants for entrepreneurship and advanced opportunities of employment.
The Sales Manager Trainee program provides cutting edge training on the industry's leading and most innovative techniques relating to Sales, Management, Leadership, Internet Marketing, Internet Lead Generation & Network Marketing. Participants are assigned to sales projects where they utilize preexisting skillset, education & training to affect monetary performance, local area penetration, and client acquisitions. Participants work within a group setting where responsibilities and duties are allocated to each team member, by other team members. This group dynamic, combined with the guidance of the project manager creates perfect conditions for the development of Leadership and Project Management skills. Participants in this program gain priceless hands on experience in Sales, Network Marketing, Management & Leadership, Web Marketing & Design, Web Copy Writing, Lead Generation, Virtual Collaboration and Search Engine Optimization. Leadership and Project Management skills are encouraged and developed through scheduled Team Building Exercises. The experience and skill set gained in this program adds tremendous value to participants and places them at the highest level of demand.
Duties and responsibilities
Sales Manager Trainee works under the direct supervision of Marketing Manager, and duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Participate in online group training sessions relating to Sales, Network Marketing & Lead Generation techniques that team members will utilize within their assigned projects to sell more and generate maximum results.
• Research, create, and implement sales & network marketing campaigns utilizing events, social media marketing, SEO, articles, back-linking, social indexing, viral videos, and other online marketing strategies.
•Complete daily action items and task as assigned by Marketing Director using automated tools like Hootsuite, Google Drive, SalesForce & view info.
• Participating in and contributing to group meetings geared towards developing, testing, and implementing new sales & networking marketing campaigns.
• Sell seats and memberships to Success Center For Entrepreneurs events & training workshops.
4 Hours Per Day, 20 Hours Per Week - Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 1:15PM or Monday - Friday 1:30PM - 5:45PM
Management Trainee Duration: 90 Days
*Group training meetings and exercises are conducted in 4 hour time blocks. You will need to have 4 hours per day, Monday thru Friday available for team meetings, web marketing training, and project exercises. No exceptions. All Job Sites Are Located On Bus Routes.
Previous Relevant Experience
Back Ground Screening
The Sales Management Trainee program is offered to graduates or students currently in the final year of Associates of Arts or Bachelor's degree in any of the following fields: Graphic Design, Web Design & Development, Computer Science, and Business & Marketing, Sales, Communications, Journalism, English / Writing, and Psychology.
Previous Relevant Work Experience Required
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs @ http://citizensforaffordablelegalaid.org
SkillsRequired - Energetic Self-Starter, Articulate Communicator
Preferred - Bilingual