Marketing/Communications Specialist - InternPacific Data Integrators
Marketing + Social Media + Special Events InternshipLansdowne Street
Marketing Internship at Fortune 500Aflac
Paid Sales Management InternshipAflac
Sales RepresentativeBookmark This
1750 W Chandler Blvd, Ste 227
Posted: October 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a fast growing Advertising Agency looking for someone who shares our values of being creative and seeing our team as Family. We are Diverse and have different cultures within our company.
• Responsible for overall client relationship and ultimate satisfaction
• Responsible for growing sales through cultivating new client prospects and growing existing client business
• Maintains responsibility for the overall profitability of client engagement
• Responsible for internal communication of client engagement and requirements to maximize the company's services and responsiveness
• Builds yearly strategic retention plans updated quarterly for all key client programs
• Responsible for full knowledge of their customer’s current and future projects, growth strategies and industry plans and business models
• Submit accurate and timely weekly/monthly reports and forecasts
• Promote company image
• Highly self-motivated with excellent presentation skills
• Team player, excellent customer verbal and written communication
• Capability to understand basic principles of company services.
• Proven sales capabilities preferably in Marketing and Advertising.
• Integrity, detail oriented and strong work ethic • Ability to travel (within North America)