Marketing InternMacksimum photography
Social Media MarketerPearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts
Marketing InternAsteres Inc
Digital Marketing InternCaldera Labs
Marketing & Social Media InternJaguaring, Inc.
Marketing/Media Sales InternMW Media LLC
Distribution sales and marketing internTRANSPORT PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
Sales Support InternBookmark This
2041 Florida Ave SW
Denham Springs, LA
Posted: March 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionTakeOut7.com is a premier online food-ordering company dedicated to connecting diners with local takeout restaurants. TakeOut7's web based online ordering service enables diners to order directly from a restaurants web site without having to be inconvenienced by waiting on hold to place their order and then getting the wrong order when they arrive at the restaurant.
We are looking for an Intern to work with one of our owner/partners to expand our technology throughout the United States via a new technological partnership with a well renowned POS software that is already embedded in 25,000 restaurants throughout the country.
This Intern Sales Support position is a great opportunity to learn and leverage new sales, sales support and marketing skills to drive new business to our company. This is a place to develop and learn and to potentially create a career after college and not just a job. We believe that our sales support associates are the company heroes and we treat them as such.
You’ll learn our value chain and how to build our restaurant network by working through a 90 dealer network to influence them to see value in TakeOut7's services. This requires resourcefulness, persuasion, determination, a competitive spirit, and the ability to easily and happily connect with people from all walks of life.
In return, you’ll have a fun, rewarding internship. You’ll make a difference for our expansion and our restaurants' success. If you think you have what it takes to learn to be the best of the best then we’d like to talk.
• Demonstrate our technology and service over the phone and/or in person to restaurants or dealers
• Post information collected to an industry standard CRM platform and keep it current
• Compile reports from the CRM platform and prepare them for our owner/partner to take action
• Conduct daily follow up calls as directed by our partner/owner and execute technology presentations over the phone
• Learn from us and become a competent consultant for your clients
• Provide us with market input to the company for improvements
• Be Majoring in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications or a related field
• A friendly and likable demeanor
• Determination to be the best you can be
• Ability to rapidly learn and apply marketing skills to achieve expectations
• Fluency in spoken and written English is required
• Restaurant industry or hospitality experience are a plus
• Ability to combine insights from past experiences, analytics, and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Versed in Word, Excel and basic computer skills are required
• Follow up with dealer partners, over the phone, and/or in person.
• Conduct daily follow up calls as directed by our owner/partner and execute presentations over the phone and/or in person at the restaurant location and/or dealer locations.
• Work well with others on your team
• Learn from us and become a competent consultant for our clients
• Provide us with market input for continuous company improvement
• Work part time at our Denham Springs Office during flexible regular working hours