- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Sales/Marketing/ Assistant Intern learn directly from an experienced company
Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Sales/Marketing/ Assistant Intern learn directly from an experienced companyBookmark This
Top Class Signs and Printing
8455 NW 66th St.
Posted: June 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is an unpaid internship that requires 15 hours (minimum) a week in a highly flexible schedule. You will not be faxing, photocopying and buying coffee, but will instead be an integral part of our team and you will gain invaluable experience. We will mentor you and help you develop useful real-world skills.
-Independent & motivated
-Ability to "think outside the box"
-Detail oriented and organized
-Outgoing and passionate
ResponsibilitiesDuties include, but are not limited to service, fulfillment, and assistance in all aspects of sales. Assisting in mailings, answering incoming phone calls, maintaining records for our current clients and prospects.
- Keep contact lists updated
- In charge of weekly mailers
- Follow up with clients and prospects
- Create sales packages to send out
- Send samples to clients and prospects
- Social media and blogging
Requirements- 1 year of college education.
- 15-20 hours/week for 2 or more months. (summer, semester or longer)
- Interest in business and sales
- Microsoft Word, Excel proficient.
- Strong Internet/computer skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and handle high-pressure deadlines
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking skills
-Writing skills a plus for blogging and article purposes