IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Marketing InternshipLime Enterprises, LLC
Former Hospitality Experience Wanted!Elite Solutions
Customer Service Associates Reps for EventsElite Solutions
Boutique Law Firm Seeking Marketing Interns-ImmediatelyThe Law Firm of Ekaterina Mouratova, PLLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Marketing InternCloud 77
Sales/Marketing InternBookmark This
Zeel Massage On Demand
990 Biscayne Blvd
Posted: April 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionZeel Massage On Demand® is a revolutionary way of booking same-day, in-home massage by app in as little as an hour.
We are looking for an initiative-taking, hard-working, awesome intern for our Miami office. You will not be getting coffee or filing papers... we need a smart, young entrepreneur to join our small team and help us grow.
This is a hybrid marketing, sales, and operations internship that will assist each team member in various tasks. This role requires flexibility and the ability to solve problems on the spot. Your role will change and develop as we grow. You must have a high attention to detail and follow-through. Juggling multiple projects is second nature to you.
It’s an ideal position for someone currently in college or a recent graduate looking to enter the start-up space. This role has the potential for converting into a full-time staff position.
• "Everything is my responsibility" attitude. No task or project is too small or too big.
• Initial sales lead emails, pipeline generation, and follow-up.
• Working with local team by representing Zeel at tech, community, and other Zeel events.
• Processing and executing chair massage and other business contracts.
• Top-quality customer service via email, text and phone.
Requirements• Initiative and resourcefulness.
• Extremely strong verbal & written communication skills.
• An obsession with top-notch level customer service to multiple users.
• Excitement about our product and an interest in the massage therapy field.
• Familiarity with on-demand and in-home services.
• Added plus: Experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Suite.