Social Media & Community Management Intern16streetstories
Local Marketing Specialist & EditorThe Global Grid
Digital Marketing InternSidekick Virtual Solutions LLC
Do You Love Animals & Fashion?Sonas Denim
Destination Music Festival Marketing InternEnvision Festival
Marketing Coordinator Internship in BeijingHaiwei Career Services Co., Ltd
Online MarketerCelestial Body Care
Sales/Marketing SpecialistBookmark This
American Family Insurance - Garrett Adams Agency
520 Grand Ave
Posted: January 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a sales specialist you will have the unique opportunity to play an important role in people’s lives – by protecting dreams. You will use consultative selling techniques to attract, retain and sell insurance products while working in a team environment and providing top notch customer service. Your clients will rely on you for honest, trustworthy advice and, in turn you will use your skills as a proactive problem-solver to create individualized insurance protection that meets their needs. The sales specialist position comes with a base pay, plus bonus/commission potential, based on your experiences.
• Ability to work independently to plan, set priorities, and organize work.
• Active involvement in the local community.
• Demonstrated sales and customer service experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience with PC software applications (Microsoft Office Suites, Internet Explorer, etc.).
• Valid driver’s license required.
• Successfully obtain and maintain a property, casualty, life, and health license.