Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Paid Marketing Internshipswetravelsolo
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) InternBookmark This
RKristi Modern Hospitality
Posted: April 08 2015
Company Location: Laurel, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 8 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUsing video and well written video descriptions to drive traffic to our sites
- Become well versed in local search and SEO through our training, and implement these strategies to help us dominate the search engines.
- Install analytics and goal tracking on all of our websites, launch experiments, and help us make our sites get more traffic and increased conversion percentages
- Work closely with our Social Media and Blogging and Press Release interns to leverage article marketing, video marketing, Twitter, Facebook, blogging, and link building to increase traffic to our sites
Responsibilities- Minimum of 15 hours per week
- Position available immediately
- This is an unpaid internship for college credit if desired. We will work with your school/academic advisor to help you fulfill college credit if needed but please let us know PRIOR to the beginning of your internship so that we can coordinate appropriately with your school.
RequirementsInterns applying for this internship should be Marketing, Business, or Information Technology majors with experience on the Web. We prefer current college students but would consider recent graduates.
Must be a dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, personable and an organized self-starter. The applicant should possess knowledge of how SEO can help a business grow, as well as possess excellent communications skills, be detail oriented and be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic that is hands-on
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong people skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
- Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Honesty, hard work (doing your best) and willingness to learn (we will put a lot on you to learn).