SmartPhone Videographer Documentary Story Video intern for Patreon Online Marketing IT StartUp NYCSnowSugar Video
Internet Marketing / Sales / PromotionsCorporate Investment International, Inc.
Marketing and Communications InternThe Joven Institute
Paid - Content Marketing InternshipAdoshi.co
Summer Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Marketing Intern sought for Fall 2017Eight6Zero Marketing
Marketing & Business Intern - Unpaid/Telecommute/Flexible hrsMoney Munchkids
Social Media / Marketing InternPods&Pads
Search Engine Optimization SpecialistBookmark This
International Cleaning Solutions ltd
Posted: July 14 2016
Company Location: Bedford, OH
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternational Cleaning Solutions (ICS) ltd is a minority women-owned business in Cleveland, Ohio that provides commercial cleaning and landscaping services. ICS mission is to ensure and provide high quality services that guarantee a superior experience for our clients. We provide cost-effective, high quality services with attention to detail and client responsiveness. Our employees are experienced and dedicated professionals with years of experience in the janitorial, landscaping and snow removal industries. Our continual commitment to meeting and exceeding the expectations of our clients has resulted in ICS becoming a fast growing company within the janitorial, landscaping and snow removal industries because our core policy is exceptional, relationship management of each of our clients.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Must have prior experience with utilizing SEO
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.