Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Secretarial / MarketerBookmark This
Posted: June 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am the owner of a newly opened Medical Billing and Consulting Firm in Torrance, California called ClaimsElite, LLC. My company focuses on doctors, hospitals, medical center's finances. The purpose of this company is to make sure doctors gets paid on time and make sure they focus on their job.
Running a business is hardwork so the purpose of the intern position will be assisting the owner in generating clients, networking, finishing assigned tasks.
ResponsibilitiesThe responsibilities of this position is as follows:
- Market the company online (Must know Online Marketing)
- Finish the weekly tasks given in that week.
- You will need to find ways to get clients in an easy and effective way.
- The work varies so the owner will give the intern the agenda every week
RequirementsThe requirements for this position are:
- College Degree / Undergrad
- Taken College Business Classes especially Marketing
- Must know Online Marketing
- Verse in Writing and Communication
- Must be fluent in English
- Have good work ethics and be responsible
- Know how to follow instruction and finish any assigned work.
- Best if you have knowledge in the Medical Field.