Digital Marketing/Growth Hacker Intern (Unpaid) Part-Time, RemoteParceed
Paid Social Media InternshipBumpn
Paid Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Media and Video ProductionJacq's Organics
IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Marketing InternshipLime Enterprises, LLC
Marketing InternBroomer-Carroll Enterprise
Seeking Creative Marketing InternBookmark This
225 Rt 46 West, Suite #9
Posted: December 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIn todays media landscape, effectively reaching your ideal customer base requires different strategies for each social platform. We at ERG focus on our proven-methods that make significant business growth possible. To exceed client expectations, we deviate from the standard and instead of planning “what” will happen next, we strive to understand the “why” to the purchasing decisions of our client's customers. By understanding "why" our clients do what they do, enables us to create an intimate connection with our clients customers. This customer connection results in an increase brand awareness and customer loyalty. In doing so, the public perception of your brand will strengthen and enable your business to connect in a way previously unattainable. However, like in real life, building meaningful & long lasting relationships with people on a personal level isn’t always easy. Let us show you the ERG way!
ERG is a small, super fun and creative digital marketing agency located in Totowa NJ. We specialize in building meaningful brands by using inbound marketing methods such as; social media marketing, brand strategies, graphic design, web design/management, email marketing & analytical reporting. We are tight knit family who is constantly looking to better ourselves as a company and also grow as individuals every day. Our list of clients range from restaurants, nightclubs, fitness centers, furniture stores, hair salons and individual artists. Our clients rave about our creative marketing approach that is backed up by unique imagery/content to help build each businesses' online digital presence. This internship is a great way to gain 100% hands-on experience in several different fields that may not be offered by working at a larger firm.
Responsibilities- Have fun
- Understand the needs/problems that each client was initially experiencing
- Assist Account Managers with implementing creative marketing strategies to building each client's meaningful brand
- Assist Content Creator's with building an online community for each client through social media posting
- Analyze Social Media Reports and adjust current strategies to optimize results in the future
- Propose new marketing campaign ideas
- Learn to use our in-house digital marketing software tools that drive traffic and increase sales
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the in's & out's entailed with a creative marketing agency
Requirements- Must think differently (Most important to us)
- Strong interest in digital marketing, advertising and branding.
- Familiarity of social networking sites preferred. (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram etc)
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills -- ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong work ethic -- must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative.
- Ability to function in a team environment.