Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Digital Marketing InternVendng Machine Corp.
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Need a Marketing Internship? Love Bikes?LaneSpotter
Urgently required interns for Marketing of text books in Schools of Delhi/NCRRadical Books Pvt. Ltd
Social Media Marketing InternHD Beauty Skincare Boutique
PR & Marketing Co Offers Online & Offline-Learn HowTo Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
SEO and Social MediaBookmark This
Posted: February 27 2015
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVelvet Suite Marketing Consulting Group, Inc.is a breakthrough brand leadership firm elevating next generation champion enterprises and individuals in business and sports like none other. Our firm has developed brand strategies through consulting, coaching and curriculum for some of the world’s most admired companies.
This internship is designed to accelerate aspiring professionals in 360-degree development as expert professionals in the areas of brand consulting, marketing communications and leadership development. Candidates will receive hands-on-experience with real business challenges. They will also experience a high-growth entrepreneurial company with hands-on mentorship from the authority on brand leadership, CEO and President, Melissa Dawn Simkins and staff.
Social Media and SEO intern will assist in building brand presence and increase community engagement on major social media platforms.
Responsibilities• Assist in building brand presence and number of followers on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pintrest, Instagram, Google+, etc.
• Actively stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and best practices in managing social content, identifying potential areas of improvement, and recommending implementation strategies.
• Find innovative and exciting ways to engage web users and social media platforms.
• Execute on content reuse strategies to leverage and web-optimize content coming from existing communication materials and filter through social media content.
• Create cohesive messages to showcase the power of Velvet Suite, Women In The Spotlight, and Melissa Dawn Simkin’s voice through online platforms and TV segments
Requirements• Strong Communication Skills: Strong written/verbal communication skills
• High Level Leadership: Must take initiative and execute on target and on time
• Drive for Excellence: Must possess an ability to deliver high quality work
• Attention to Detail: Master research tasks and thorough follow up
• Database Management: Develop reports, questionnaires, etc.
• Insightful on Trends/Technology: Keen understanding of platforms and applications including social media and video media production
• College Junior or Senior
• Graduate Level or Working Professional
• Have at least a 3.0 GPA
• One letter of recommendation from a professional (professor or colleague)
• Must commit a minimum of 20 hours per week