Social Media Marketing InternSuperfit
Learn from an entrepreneur with over 18 years of eCommerce industry experienceSim1ems
Marketing Internship at New York City Music VenueLe Poisson Rouge
Marketing InternPhillip Jeffries
Book Marketing InternPulse, LLC
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesNLD Group, Inc.
Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
SEO and Social Media Marketing InternsBookmark This
I Think An Idea
12100 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: January 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI Think An Idea is a boutique internet marketing firm based in West Los Angeles. We are growing and need a few good interns who are eager to learn more about SEO, SEM, and social media. We are looking for interns who are hungry, motivated and are eager to learn. We are especially interested in interns who have an interest in web video and web video marketing.
Responsibilities- Editing short, 2 to 5 minute videos for YouTube
- Optimizing Existing YouTube Videos and Channels
- Optimizing Social Media Profiles like Google + and Facebook
- Optimizing Images
- Posting Images to Pinterest, Houzz, Instagram and other Social Media Outlets
- Setting up Accounts on platforms like Tumblr, Wordpress, etc
Requirements- Some video editing experience (this could be something as basic as making videos in iMovie)
- Willingness to learn more video editing skills
- Familiarity with Instagram, YouTube, Vine
- Willingness to learn more about SEO
- Self Starter
- Must live in Los Angeles
SkillsRequired - Digital Video, 2D graphics
Preferred - SEO copywriting, SEO, Corporate Social Media, Social Media Blogging