Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
SEO InternBookmark This
RED WINE Magazine, Inc
Posted: July 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRED WINE Magazine is a contemporary digital online magazine seeking an intern to monitor the SEO marketing for our companies website. The right candidate will have a minimum of 3 years SEO experience. Implementation and development of SEO strategies will required. Please submit your portfolio along with professional references. Candidates must be available immediately.
ResponsibilitiesCreate signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
RequirementsPursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.