Urgently required interns for Marketing of text books in Schools of Delhi/NCRRadical Books Pvt. Ltd
Social Media Marketing InternHD Beauty Skincare Boutique
PR & Marketing Co Offers Online & Offline-Learn HowTo Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
SEO/Marketing and Community Relations InternBookmark This
904 E. 8th Street
Posted: August 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Kaleidoscope Counseling is seeking an intern with experience and knowledge in social media. Intern will help monitor and post on social networks, blogs, etc.
Interpersonal skills; ability to communicate well with colleagues
Social Media and content experience
Willingness to work events
Excel and e-mail correspondence knowledge
Attention to detail and accuracy
Adaptability to change
Ability to deliver to deadlines
Preference will be given to students near or around Charlotte.
• School credit available (1, 2 or 3 credits)
• $150 Gas Stipend Available upon completion
Work Schedule and Location:
• Schedule: Flexible schedules available. 10-15 hours per week.
• Kaleidoscope Counseling office uptown Charlotte
- Create and Implement SEO optimized content, header tags, meta tags, image alt tags, etc.
- Website maintenance.
- Design marketing materials such as brochures and literature
- Assist in seeking out new referral sources
- Developing marketing packages for potential referrals.