IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Business Specialist/ Marketing InternBrand PGH, Inc.
Marketing ~ Management ~ Entry Level InternshipsBrand PGH, Inc.
Social Media Marketing Intern needed for law firm.Redding Fitzpatrick, LLP
ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEELM Global
ENTRY LEVEL SALES AND MARKETING RECENT GRADS WANTEDELM Global
Want to work for a Celebrity Marketing Company? Apply here.We are looking for SERIOUS INTERNS(eipunlimited)
SEO Marketing InternBookmark This
Star Mountain Capital
135 East 57th Street
New York, NY
Posted: August 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Star Mountain Capital (http://www.starmountaincapital), founded by Brett Hickey (http://www.bretthickey.com) in 2010, is seeking a driven, highly energetic Intern to join a fast growing, entrepreneurial firm. Star Mountain is a specialized asset management firm focused exclusively on investing in private small and medium-sized businesses through primary fund, secondary fund and direct investment strategies which span the capital structure from senior loans to equity investments. Star Mountain prides itself on its seasoned team and flat-structured organization with substantial opportunity for career development in a driven, but fun and collaborative culture. Opportunity to work directly with senior management, business owners and other leading private fund managers.
Backed by some of the leading global strategic institutional and HNW investors, Star Mountain is a rapidly growing, specialized small and medium-sized business focused asset management firm with a unique approach to investing (i) as a strategic limited partner into other private equity and private credit fund managers focused on the lower-middle-market (including SBIC funds often as an anchor investor), (ii) as a secondary fund investor providing liquidity to existing limited partner investors and (iii) directly into companies in the form of senior debt, mezzanine and/or equity style investments. Star Mountain is bringing efficiency to a large, underserved marketplace of over 200,000 private small and medium-sized U.S. businesses. Star Mountain’s senior team’s experience includes managing over $100 billion in alternative assets with former leadership positions including GSO / Blackstone, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse and The CIT Group.
• Improve company's organic search results
• Monitor and report on metrics such as page ranking, site traffic trends, etc
• Make data-driven decisions around landing page optimization, linking strategies, SEO tag optimization and content addition
• Work with Marketing team to create and update accurate and detailed company information pages on the website
• Communicate company information through websites, blogs and SEO copy writing
• Work with internal teams to generate new ideas and plans to increase traffic to the website
• Maintain flexibility with changing projects and fluctuating deadline
• Excited to work hard in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment building a unique organization
• High academic performance in core coursework
• Previous SEO Marketing experience or coursework
• Strong familiarity with Google analytics or other traffic and analytic tools and content optimization
• Some experience with Web design, HTML5, and CSS
• Ability to meet deadlines and create content that is consistently free of factual and grammatical errors
• Highly skilled with MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word for presentational purposes
• Must have great attitude, excellent communication and people skills, integrity and high work ethic
• Must be detail oriented and organized
• Positive culture and attitude along with top quality execution required
• Seeking Interns that can work part-time during the fall and spring semesters in office in NYC