MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNMedical Plus Pte Ltd
cool consumer electronics startup looking for someone who wants to learn guerilla marketingAnsrBall Technologies Inc.
Social Media InternshipBookSmart Pro
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
SIIA’s Software & Services Division Marketing & Social Media InternBookmark This
1090 NW Vermont Ave.
Posted: May 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe SIIA Software & Services Division is currently seeking an undergraduate or graduate student to work in a paid internship to support the marketing & social media efforts of the Software & Services Division. Send resumes to email@example.com.
About SIIA's Software & Services Division
The Software & Services Division of SIIA (SSD) represents the best software companies and products in the world, those companies that develop the applications, services, infrastructure and tools driving the success of today’s high-tech industry. SSD's programs and activities are designed to foster company growth and success by providing professional insights and strategy, executive networking, industry exposure and business development opportunities. SSD member executives actively collaborate to share business and operational expertise, best practices, and new innovations to help companies efficiently build growing and successful businesses. www.siia.net/Divisions/SSD-Software-Services-Division
Responsibilities• Research and identify prospective member companies, CODiE Award nominees, event speakers, and media partners
• Collect member case studies, success stories, and research projects
• Develop and distribute industry surveys
• Social Media monitoring and posting, including but not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Blog
• Web content posting, editing and uploading
• Production of Division newsletters
• Database maintenance
• Membership support, including activity tracking, new member interviews and membership outreach
• Support the Software & Services Division team on webinars, compiling industry content, and pre and post-conference organizational efforts
Requirements• Excellent writing, communication and organizational skills
• Computer literacy and ability to work with databases, spreadsheets, and PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of Social Media Tools (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, WordPress)
• Ability to work on projects independently and as a team player
• Overall enthusiasm for learning and willingness to be proactive in project management and development
• Working knowledge of HTML
• Basic video editing a big plus
SkillsRequired - B2B Marketing, Social Marketing, Blog Development
Preferred - Basic HTML, Corporate Videos