Social Media/Email MarketingMedia 540
Communications and Recruiting InternshipSouth, Inc.
social media internMoi Inc
Marketing Internthyssenkrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Marketing Internship in Short-Term Vacation Rental Startup in DTLADrop The Keez
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Social MediaInnerSurf International Inc
Creative Intern Needed for Growing Startup, Remote option!ANYA
Small Business Seeking Skilled Marketing InternBookmark This
ABC Nannies & Domestics, Inc
400 S. Colorado Blvd.
Posted: September 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for a stimulating internship where you are challenged to use your strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills in a new way? Do you have a hunger to learn and challenge yourself on a personal and business level? If so, you may be the next addition to our growing team!
ABC Nannies & Domestics has been the leader in household staffing in Colorado since 1994. We have a solid reputation in our community and within our industry for providing the best customer service and quality candidates available. We offer a fast paced work environment and the potential to be exposed to all the inter-workings of a small business/staffing company. We interact and network with high profile clientele and businesses and need someone with professional presentation along with strong written and verbal communication skills. We are currently hiring a part-time office intern to work as a team with our amazing staff.
Opportunity for long-term, part-time employment with our agency available for skilled and successful interns.
Responsibilities* Social media content and posts
* Research, implement and organize outreach marketing program
*Assist with crucial office organization projects
* Assist recruiters will all administrative tasks
* Maintaining and auditing candidate documents
* Assist with candidate recruitment on a daily basis
* Assist with screening potential candidates and scheduling interviews
* Check references
* As needed assistance with filing, paperwork, updating documents and more
* Maintain ongoing communication and strong relationships with our candidates
Requirements* Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
* Ability to multi-task with ease
* Excellent listener
* Clear and direct communication
* Building personal relationships with clients and potential candidates in order to make a longstanding match
* Balance a sense of urgency with a calm practicality
* Use of strong sense of logic with creative approach to problem solving
* Work collaboratively with leadership and the entire placement team