Business Marketing Assistant Internship OpportunitySunmint Energy
Marketing, Social Media, PR Internship for Dance StudioDance Fever
Social Media & Community Management InternHealthy Sexy Life - Health Coach
Xerox | Copy Solutions, Inc. Marketing InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Boutique Women's Networking Group Seeks InternDames Collective
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Intern positions available at Film company - Marketing Majors welcomed - Must be in collegePES
Marketing InternUltrakote Products
Small Business Seeking Skilled Marketing InternBookmark This
ABC Nannies & Domestics, Inc
400 S. Colorado Blvd.
Posted: September 10 2015
DescriptionAre you looking for a stimulating internship where you are challenged to use your strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills in a new way? Do you have a hunger to learn and challenge yourself on a personal and business level? If so, you may be the next addition to our growing team!
ABC Nannies & Domestics has been the leader in household staffing in Colorado since 1994. We have a solid reputation in our community and within our industry for providing the best customer service and quality candidates available. We offer a fast paced work environment and the potential to be exposed to all the inter-workings of a small business/staffing company. We interact and network with high profile clientele and businesses and need someone with professional presentation along with strong written and verbal communication skills. We are currently hiring a part-time office intern to work as a team with our amazing staff.
Opportunity for long-term, part-time employment with our agency available for skilled and successful interns.
Responsibilities* Social media content and posts
* Research, implement and organize outreach marketing program
*Assist with crucial office organization projects
* Assist recruiters will all administrative tasks
* Maintaining and auditing candidate documents
* Assist with candidate recruitment on a daily basis
* Assist with screening potential candidates and scheduling interviews
* Check references
* As needed assistance with filing, paperwork, updating documents and more
* Maintain ongoing communication and strong relationships with our candidates
Requirements* Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
* Ability to multi-task with ease
* Excellent listener
* Clear and direct communication
* Building personal relationships with clients and potential candidates in order to make a longstanding match
* Balance a sense of urgency with a calm practicality
* Use of strong sense of logic with creative approach to problem solving
* Work collaboratively with leadership and the entire placement team