Development Intern - Marketing & EventsWorld Sport Chicago
Marketing InternshipTokyo Journal
Marketing InternshipFinally Free Productions
Marketing & Sales Intern (Summer 2017)CBANC
Marketing Executive AssistantFIT Worldwide
Account Management and Research InternFIT Worldwide
Marketing InternFIT Worldwide
Social Media InternFIT Worldwide
Snapchat & Musical.ly Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: April 28 2016
Company Location: Sacramento, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We're a California based startup that is laser focused on building the worlds leading platform for content creators. Our mobile app simplifies cross-promotion & growth for content creators on YouTube. We have a massively growing user-base of YouTubers from all over the world and will be expanding to other social platforms in the coming months. We're venture capital backed, young, entrepreneurial and we're shaping both the future of how entertainment is made & promoted in 2016 & beyond.
We're looking for one high-performer, a student who is an expert with new media. We're looking to grow our audience on Snapchat & Musical.ly specifically. We have a strong content calendar and presence across traditional social, but are in search of someone who is an expert in emerging social platforms. What does this mean? It means someone young & entrepreneurial who can work under the direction of our co-founder & head of marketing to build and execute a strategy on both Snapchat & Musical.ly that captures the hearts & minds of our potential userbase.
If you think you have what it takes, read on...
Responsibilities- Provide support on social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Oversee & manage the Grin Musical.ly & Snapchat channels.
- Deliver new, fresh, relevant content each week on each platform.
- Consistently grow the Grin brand following on each platform.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing strategies.
Requirements- Expert on Snapchat, Musical.ly & new media platforms.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.