2 Business Development and Marketing Interns needed for startup in New YorkBegin to Heal
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Marketing InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Marketing InternStrother Enterprises, Inc.
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual Midwest MarketBlack and College Bound
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual SE MarketBlack and College Bound
Marketing intern for NYC Design house- BridalCarol Hannah
Social and Digital Media InternBookmark This
Posted: August 08 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSocial and Digital Media Intern Job Description
HNDP (Helping Next Developers & Producers), a Los Angeles 501(c)(3) nonprofit, is dedicated to providing an outlet for under-served students to facilitate an entry-point into the digital arts and music industries. Our year-round programs aim to bring authentic resources, experiences and partnerships to diverse communities and audiences creating the next generation of content creators.
The Social and Digital Media intern will play an active role in the development of HNDP’s online community. The intern will maintain HNDP’s social presence as well as help create and publish content that is relevant to our network. He/She will assist in maintaining HNDP’s archive of digital images and videos and will regularly analyze and report activity of all HNDP social channels as well as the HNDP website.
• Post HNDP updates, news and event announcements to social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Snapchat as well as HNDP website.
• Calendar and create daily social posts that encourage participation and engagement with the HNDP community
• Respond to post questions or comments
• Perform research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our community and post to engage conversation and interaction.
• Keep informed of and use social media tactics and trends.
• Attend HNDP events and activities to take photos for documentation.
• Organize and archive digital images and videos by date in appropriate, easy to find folder locations on appropriate Google or DropBox server.
• Checks in with HNDP board, instructors and Volunteers to gather and archive digital assets created by them for HNDP.
• Regularly observes the online activity of model organizations and report on social media best practices and trends.
Analytics and Reporting
• Use weekly performance data from each channel to adjust and optimize social strategies.
• Report social results monthly to HNDP board of Directors.
ResponsibilitiesSocial Media, Digital Media, Research, Analytics & Reporting.
• Avid social media user.
• Strong computer and online skills.
• Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Available to work 8 hours per week
• Transportation to HNDP events
• Experience with photoshop (a plus)
This is a part-time internship and while the internship is unpaid, we can provide a small stipend to cover travel expenses to HNDP events.
Candidates should be familiar with social media and have strong computer and online skills. They should maintain a positive attitude, exhibit a strong work ethic, and enjoy working with kids! The candidate should be flexible and willing to work directly with a small hands-on board of directors. This internship will benefit someone who is interested in marketing, education, community relations, and social media.