Digital Marketer/Product PromoterSunState Digital Solutions
Brand Representative Internship for Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Social Media MarketingBookmark This
Dead Logic LLC
Posted: August 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDead Logic was created to develop visionaries through exposures to creative environments, unique business cultures and the promotion of self-knowledge. Our co-working and creative space was designed to cultivate ideas for future generations by encouraging collaboration between driven individuals. Artists, visionaries, and thinkers have always pushed the envelope and forced society into forward thinking. Our full-service collective of innovative professionals pushes the tradition by producing thought provoking projects, solutions and visual content.
The Social Media Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels/ principles/ and methodologies to the community, Dead Logic partners, and potential clients. We're not looking for someone to just be Twitter and Facebook drone. The ideal candidate should be extremely proactive and capable of participating in the development of editorial strategy/execution.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Identify local influence centers (studio’s, schools, creative centers, art gallery’s, etc.) to determine referral sources
• Create strategy presentations in collaboration with other members of the team
• Arrange presentations
• Produce social content across channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, SnapChat & etc
• Manage, monitor and report on social media trends and updates
RequirementsPosition Requirements/ Qualifications:
• Leadership potential
• Ability to learn other software programs
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Must be organized and have excellent attention to detail
• Willingness to learn and be part of a collaborative, fast-paced working environment
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
• Creative and passion to create
• Must currently be a student pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Blogging, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Marketing
Preferred - SEO, Creativity Skills, Arts, Branding Ideas